Playing the bigger games in life...

SELP Forum

Date
By
Subject

Ramblings

Certain thoughts /observations /learnings which emerged during the SELP:

I have never seen a disparate disconnected crowd of people who have met perhaps a dozen times transform themselves into a community that is willing to stand for each other - a community that realises they are 'cause in the matter' - that each of them is capable of changing the course of humanity - a community that is so so so powerful !
Within this disparate community lies an ocean of talent which is merely waiting to be tapped and freed up from within.

I have understood once again the meaning of the word Commitment - and this time in a context far different from where I learnt my first lessons - in the jungles of the North East or then in villages of J&K - where commitment personified life and death. The surprising part is that this Commitment is as satisfying as the earlier. Here we 'Create Beings' by being commited - there we could 'Save Beings.'

The power of Execution - the challenge always lies in the Doing which logically emerges from the Being.

The power of Delegation - helps create time to focus on the next higher level of the persona.

It is the adventures of life that provide it a meaning - and often we tend to get messed up within these interesting moments and treat them as untenable deterrents. We lose our innocence, complicate our very being and forget that all we have left is Now!

Perhaps, nothing in Life turns me on more than life itself - people exuding a zest for life are my calling. Loving life itself is my passion. Playing Bigger and Bigger Games in Life is the overarching Possibility of my Being!

Back

Search site

Self Expression and Leadership Program